Congratulations to the Hawthorn Middle South 7th and 8th grade Symphonic Band, which was selected to perform at the Illinois Music Educators Association annual conference in Peoria on Saturday, January 26th.
The band was selected for this prestigious event after conference organizers reviewed audition tapes from hundreds of middle school and high school ensembles. The group will be joined by the Vernon Hills High School Wind Ensemble, Women’s Choir and Symphony Orchestra. All of the IMEA conference-bound groups will present a special concert at 7 p.m. on January 21 in the VHHS auditorium.
Congratulations to Director Jim Garbrecht and our Hawthorn musicians!
- Save the Dates for the 2018 Hawthorn Enrichment Institu...November 16, 2017 - 10:52 am
- Cheerleaders & Poms PerformJanuary 17, 2013 - 8:54 am
- Congratulations to the Hawthorn Middle South 7th and 8th...January 24, 2013 - 10:16 am
- Middle South Advisory Program CelebrationFebruary 7, 2013 - 11:13 am
- February Eagle Award WinnersFebruary 7, 2013 - 12:51 pm