Middle School South is using data driven decisions based on research that proves that the physical education program positively impacts student academic growth in the classroom and on standardized tests.
Students in Mrs. Bourn’s seventh-grade Consumer Technology class at Middle School South finished their app development projects today!
On November 28 the Board of Education approved a Personalized Learning 1:1 program initiative at the middle school level. All students in grades 6 through 8 will receive a 2900 series Dell Chromebook II at the start of the 2017-2018 school year. The Personalized Learning Technology Fee for Grades 6 through 8 will be $75. Thank you to the School Board for their ongoing commitment to providing the students of Hawthorn 73 with the highest quality education possible.
Due to a planned power outage tomorrow December 19th, 2015 between the hours of 7am and 3pm you may see some sporadic outages when visiting our websites or with some of our phone lines. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
- Save the Dates for the 2018 Hawthorn Enrichment Institu...November 16, 2017 - 10:52 am
- Cheerleaders & Poms PerformJanuary 17, 2013 - 8:54 am
- Congratulations to the Hawthorn Middle South 7th and 8th...January 24, 2013 - 10:16 am
- Middle South Advisory Program CelebrationFebruary 7, 2013 - 11:13 am
- February Eagle Award WinnersFebruary 7, 2013 - 12:51 pm