Middle School South is using data driven decisions based on research that proves that the physical education program positively impacts student academic growth in the classroom and on standardized tests.
Congratulations to Coach Robinson and the Middle South boys soccer team on winning the SMSC Championship for 2017! Daniel P. had the deciding goal in a 1-0 victory for the title.
The Middle South Volleyball team finished the season with an impressive 13-3 record and 2nd place in the SMSC Conference Tournament.
It was a tough loss in the Championship game but the girls should be proud of their hard work and their play throughout the season.
Congratulations to the entire team and their Coach Deb Logan, we are proud of your accomplishments : Ari A., Sarah C., Katie C., Sarah D., Julia F., Jessica F., Abby F., Selin K., Kathy K., Ana L., Sophia L., Anna P., Maddie R., Marissa R., Marissa T., Eunice Y.
The cheerleaders and poms performed at a community special olympics basketball game last night at Middle North. The basketball teams were very excited– one of the members of the losing game called it “the best game ever!” The girls were very supportive, cheering on both teams, and it is something that I will do again next year.
- Save the Dates for the 2018 Hawthorn Enrichment Institu...November 16, 2017 - 10:52 am
- Cheerleaders & Poms PerformJanuary 17, 2013 - 8:54 am
- Congratulations to the Hawthorn Middle South 7th and 8th...January 24, 2013 - 10:16 am
- Middle South Advisory Program CelebrationFebruary 7, 2013 - 11:13 am
- February Eagle Award WinnersFebruary 7, 2013 - 12:51 pm